A little about Mr. Barnds
When Mr. Barnds is not in the office he spends time with his wife Maria, and his three little boys, Dominic, Theo, and Gabriel. Mr. Barnds is extremely family focused and understands and empathizes with each client he encounters. Opening his own firm was a way that he could advocate for those who were underserved by the law or did not understand the circumstances they were walking through. He’s an avid Leggo builder and enjoys hometown sports games. He has two golden doodles, Baxter and Bella.
- University Of Cincinnati College of Law – Top 10 Percent of Class.
- Law Review Editor
- Editor for the Urban Morgan Institute of Humans Rights, and the Human Rights Quarterly.
- University Of Tennessee Knoxville. Bachelors in Communication.
- Kansas Bar, 2012
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Family Law Inn of Courts
- National Association of Family Law Attorneys
- Johnson County Bar Association